No ice cream maker? No problem. This homemade vanilla bean and banana ice cream is simple, easy to make and only uses three ingredients!
- Prep Time10 min
- Ready in1 hour or until frozen
- Yield4 Servings
- 3 frozen bananas, cut into coins
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- Food processor or blender
Place all ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a loaf pan.
Freeze for one hour or until solid.
Once ready, scoop into bowls and enjoy!
This recipe was submitted by a Black Box member.