If you love Oreos, then this recipe is for you! Made with Zeapure® VitaScoop Kids Multivitamin Chocolate Milk Powder, this moreish dessert is sure to be an instant favourite in your household.
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time40 min
- YieldServes 6
For the donuts:
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1tbsp Zeapure Vitascoop Kids Multivitamin Milk Powder (Chocolate)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 oreos, crushed into fine crumbs
For the white chocolate frosting:
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 3/4 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 oreos, crushed into fine crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray a donut pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
Transfer batter to quart-sized ziplock bag. Seal, cut off one corner and pipe batter into the donut molds. Place donut pan into the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove donuts from the pan and place donuts on wire racks to cool.
In a small heatproof bowl, melt white chocolate chips in the microwave in 15 second increments until completely melted. Add melted white chocolate to the glaze and whisk together.
Dunk donuts into the glaze, sprinkle with crushed oreos and let sit until set (or place donuts into the fridge for a couple of minutes to speed up the process).
This recipe is courtesy of Zeapure®.