Make the most out of strawberry season with this light and refreshing salsa recipe! Serve on the side with chips or use it as a topping for your favourite protein!
- Prep Time15 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time25 min
- 9 ounces strawberries, hulled and diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 jalapeño, finely chopped and deseeded (alternatively you may use red chilli)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt
- Tortilla chips, for serving
In a bowl, combine diced strawberries, onion, chilli and cilantro.
Season the mixture with salt and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Image from California Strawberries.