If you’re looking for a light and healthy lunch recipe, then you’ve come to the right place. Make this delicious noodle bowl with Trident’s Organic Black Bean noodles for a meal that’s filling, nutritious and super easy to make!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time5 min
- Total Time15 min
- YieldServes 4
- 1/2 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cube Oxo Vegetable Stock
- 200 g Trident Organic Black Bean Noodles
- 300 g green beans (cut into about 5cm lengths, lightly steamed)
- 3 radishes (thinly sliced or cut into matchsticks )
- 1-2 Lebanese cucumber (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds (toasted)
- few few chives (snipped)
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, then crumble in the vegetable stock cube. Cook the noodles for 3 minutes until bite-tender. Drain, then rinse well under cold water. Drain again. Place in a large bowl and drizzle over half of the dressing, tossing to combine.
Place noodles in 4 bowls along with the beans, radish slices and cucumber. Drizzle over enough dressing to moisten and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds. Finish with the snipped chives.
This recipe is courtesy of Trident Foods NZ.