Cooldown this summer with this refreshing and calming camomile sour mocktail! Made with Ti Ora’s Camomile Tea, this drink has a fragrant mix of camomile blossoms, lemon balm, lemon peel and sweet Manuka honey – a drink that is truly swoon-worthy.
- Prep Time15 min
- Ready in4 hours and 15 mins
- YieldServes 8
- 3 Ti Ora Camomile, Lemon & New Zealand Honey Herbal Tea
- 10ml freshly boiled water
- 180ml coconut water
- ½ lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 10ml aquafaba*
Combine the cold Ti Ora tea coconut infusion with lemon juice, honey &
Shake ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker until it foams up.
Pour over ice into a stemless wineglass and garnish with flowers from a Ti Ora Camomile Tea Bag.
- No cocktail shaker? No problem. A lidded glass jar will work just as well.
- Aquafaba* is canned chickpea brine, an alternative to foamer to using egg white.