Take your fried rice to the next level with this Korean-inspired Kimchi Fried Rice recipe made with Tilda’s Steamed Pure Basmati! Submitted by Black Box member, Benhi Dixon, this tasty recipe is the perfect meal for those busy weekdays!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time25 min
- YieldMakes 2 Servings
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 Chinese sausage, sliced (or 2 rashers streaky bacon)
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup julienned vegies such as courgette and carrot
- 1/2 cup kimchi with juice, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 packet Tilda steamed Basmati rice (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 fried egg
- Sesame seeds and spring onion for garnishing
Serve with a fried egg and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion.
This recipe was submitted by a Black Box Member.